[FeedbackMessage++] Feedback message does not show when navigating away from screen

[FeedbackMessage++] Feedback message does not show when navigating away from screen

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 19 May by André Siébra
7 votes
Published on 19 May by André Siébra

It turns out the feedback message does not show when, after the message is issued, the navigation flows away from the screen. 

See my demo page for the difference between the original Rich Widgets and the new FeedbackMessage++ solution. 

Click on the right upper side buttons that will show a message. Check the Stay checkbox to stay on the screen, and leave unchecked to navigate to another screen. 

Hi Peter,

This is probably a bug with the script flow... I'll check this out as soon as possible. I'm planning to publish a new version next week with some fixes.

Thank you for the feedback!

Cheers,

André Siébra

Hi all,

Would be nice to see this fixed indeed.

Kind regards,

Evert

Dear André Siebra,

Congratulations on the component, I am using in my projects, already have a solution to the problem of not being displayed when you navigate to another page?

Best regards

Huarlem Lima

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Dear André Siebra,

Congratulations on the component, I am using in my projects, already have a solution to the problem of not being displayed when you navigate to another page?

Best regards

Huarlem Lima

Hi Huarlem! I'm glad you are enjoying the component. 

Sorry, I could not find a solution yet. Currently I'm very busy with a project I'm working on... so I had to postpone this fix. I hope this weekend I will fix this out. 

Cheers,