Build responsive websites in your browser with webflow - Outsystems take note!

Build responsive websites in your browser with webflow - Outsystems take note!

With webflow you can build responsive websites in your browser.

Webflow's UI/UX is amazing, the html/css code generation quality is perfect! It is just like a human wrote the code by hand by it's better! 

This is the only type of product of its kind that gets a 10 out of 10 from me,  It would be good if outsystems UI designer would work much like webflow UI/UX. Webflow designer is perfect!

Hi Robert,

I agree with you, webflow is an awesome tool to accomplish the goal of designing websites (by looking at the Webflow's page) and OutSystems can get some inspiration from webflow's product, but I think they are not completely comparable.

Can you give clear examples of features from where OutSystems could get some inspiration? I'm curious to know some and I think it would be more useful to help them improve the product.

P.S. The webflow link you are pointing to doesn't seems to be the right, is www.webflow.com the right one?

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas Robinson wrote:

Hi Robert,

I agree with you, webflow is an awesome tool to accomplish the goal of designing websites (by looking at the Webflow's page) and OutSystems can get some inspiration from webflow's product, but I think they are not completely comparable.

Can you give clear examples of features from where OutSystems could get some inspiration? I'm curious to know some and I think it would be more useful to help them improve the product.

P.S. The webflow link you are pointing to doesn't seems to be the right, is www.webflow.com the right one?

Regards,
Thomas

Thomas, 

Design each responsive screen within a single designer. 

Copying and pasting a section of a page is super easy. 

It's easier to adjust spacing, paddings, fonts, background etc (webflow user experience has been done right). 

Code generated is of high quality (I looked at it, I know what good quality looks like webflow code generator is perfect) 

There's alot more other features, but overall  user experience is what I like most.  Check it out and you would know why I love webflow so much!  :) 

Outsystems needs a good designer like webflow!..