[Record Introspect] Does this component still work

[Record Introspect] Does this component still work

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2013-12-08 by Pedro Gonçalves
3 votes
Published on 2013-12-08 by Pedro Gonçalves

I tried opening this and got an error message about missing eSpaces configuration errors. I take it this means this is now deprecated?

Hi Leo,

I was able to publish the whole Record Introspect solution through Service Center (9.1.301.0) > Factory > Solutions > Upload & Publish Solution. See complete log in attach, please. I didn't get any warning such as that.

That message might be related to your environment where you seem to be using Multiple Database Catalogs. Whenever you have additional database catalogs (created in Service Center > Administration > Database Catalogs/Schemas you are asked to define which database catalog will be used for your published eSpaces. Since Record Introspection component has a sample eSpace (SampleRecordIntrosp.oml) that's why you are getting that warning.

In order to fix this, please proceed to Service Center > Factory > eSpaces > filter by 'SampleRecordIntrosp' (or any other eSpace not yet configured) > click on it to open the eSpace page > then access the Operations tab and set the right Catalog, please.

Regards!

This is still in forge , i dont think its depreciated . What is your Platform version?

Regards

-PJ-

Thanks guys. Pedro's solution worked. I've a feeling I'm going to use this, I just don't know how ...