[Test Automator] update to 9.501?

[Test Automator] update to 9.501?

Forge Component
(18)
Published on 2015-11-16 by Paulo Garrudo
18 votes
Published on 2015-11-16 by Paulo Garrudo

Hi guys, 

I'm looking forward to installing and using this app.  At the moment however forge is advising this may adversely affect my environment (9.501 .NET stack).  Do you have any plans to update or do you know what the issue might be?

Steve Bramley wrote:

Hi guys, 

I'm looking forward to installing and using this app.  At the moment however forge is advising this may adversely affect my environment (9.501 .NET stack).  Do you have any plans to update or do you know what the issue might be?

Hi @Steve Bramley
First i'm not sure what environment is 9.5001 ?
I assume you mean 9.1.501.0 ?
I also assume you are running this on premise ? (as it's not supported on the cloud)
Secondly, i don't see how this will adversely affect your environment, the worse will happen in my opinion is that the app will not work?

Unless installing Firefox 12 and Java (JRE) on your server somehow affects your overall server performance and security? of which I think is something your systems administrator might be able to answer? 

capsuline wrote:

Steve Bramley wrote:

Hi guys, 

Hi @Steve Bramley
First i'm not sure what environment is 9.5001 ?
I assume you mean 9.1.501.0 ?
I also assume you are running this on premise ? (as it's not supported on the cloud)
Secondly, i don't see how this will adversely affect your environment, the worse will happen in my opinion is that the app will not work?

Unless installing Firefox 12 and Java (JRE) on your server somehow affects your overall server performance and security? of which I think is something your systems administrator might be able to answer? 

Not sure where you got the 9.5001 from mate.  my text (including your quote of it) says 9.501.  regardless, it's not a difficult stretch to imagine that I meant 9.1.501

i'm running cloud so that's the end of this conversation then I guess.