Disable warnings when assigning integer to identifier data type parameter

Disable warnings when assigning integer to identifier data type parameter

I have a generic central Calendar where different tasks are entered from different tables, to achieve this I store in the Calendar the "source" entity and then a generic "RefrenceId" of type Integer which shall represent the ID of the record in that entity. When the user clicks on the calendar item it opens the correct page based using  a switch that switches over the "source" entity and passes the generic "ReferenceId" to the page, but the target page has a specific entity type id data type; for example the target page is the entity Contract then the ContractId is expected and this is of "Contract Identifier" type. Each time this Integer "ReferenceId" is assigned to an entity identifier data type there is a warning message, so I have many warning messages that I want to disable so that I can see the ones relevant to real problems.

Is there any way I can disable a warning if I assign an Integer to an Entity Identifier data type, or perhaps use some sort of cast to remove this warning?

Solution

Elize van der Riet wrote:

I have a generic central Calendar where different tasks are entered from different tables, to achieve this I store in the Calendar the "source" entity and then a generic "RefrenceId" of type Integer which shall represent the ID of the record in that entity. When the user clicks on the calendar item it opens the correct page based using  a switch that switches over the "source" entity and passes the generic "ReferenceId" to the page, but the target page has a specific entity type id data type; for example the target page is the entity Contract then the ContractId is expected and this is of "Contract Identifier" type. Each time this Integer "ReferenceId" is assigned to an entity identifier data type there is a warning message, so I have many warning messages that I want to disable so that I can see the ones relevant to real problems.

Is there any way I can disable a warning if I assign an Integer to an Entity Identifier data type, or perhaps use some sort of cast to remove this warning?

Aaa, I found the solution :). Go onto the "TrueChange" tab, stand on the warning and press CTRL+h, then the warning is hidden.

Solution