Strange behavior of button and link in Table Records

Strange behavior of button and link in Table Records

I've build a simple application to manage company expenses. On one of the webpages I'm using three tabs with one Table Records widget in each tab.

There is a button  "Approve" in the first Table Records widget. It has to start a screen action called "Approve", but when I click on the button the application (layout?) crashes without any error message. I've tried to debug the page, but it seems like the button doesn't start the action at all.

In the same Table Records widget I using a link to call the same screen action (with submit), but when I start the application the link turns to a navigation link, which leads to another page.

To see what happening when I his the button, check the picture I've attached. 

Hello,

Are there any javascript errors being generated?

Greetings,

Niels

Hi Niels,

No, I cannot find any error message. Not in Service Studio and not in the browsers inspection tool.

It looks like when I hit the button, the page reloading itself  instead of running the screen action.

When the page is loaded the screen looks like on the picture below. I can even use the green buttons (which are buttons from the three tabs to download an Excel file) and they are just working fine.

Cheers,

Gerrit

Is it in the cloud, can we see it for ourselves?

are you sure it's not CSS related?

Hi J,

I'm not sure if it's not CSS related. I'm using the standard LisbonTheme and I have only changed the style of the buttons.

You can find the link in the private message.

Cheers,

Gerrit

J. wrote:

Is it in the cloud, can we see it for ourselves?

are you sure it's not CSS related?

Hi,

I think you have something wrong in your code.

it keeps showing the loading-widget to me, so perhaps you have created an endless loop?

The button is a simple submit button which suppouse to start a screen action. You can see the button settings on the picture of the first reaction. The problem is that screen action never starts (I've set a brakepoint on the action startpoint and started the debugger). I've even tried to start an empty screen action with the button instead of the original "Approve" action, but the result is the same.

J. wrote:

Hi,

I think you have something wrong in your code.

it keeps showing the loading-widget to me, so perhaps you have created an endless loop?

well, we can discuss this forever. But I am afraid you will have to share an oml with the issue reproducable. nothing fancy it should be, as long as the problem exists.