New notification mail - missing link and "mark as resolved"

New notification mail - missing link and "mark as resolved"

In the new notification e-mail (on replies to posts), there's no link anymore to the particular post. Clicking the link with the topic description takes you to the top of the topic, and you'll need to navigate to the bottom yourself, which I find quite annoying.

Secondly, at the bottom there's a "Mark as Resolved" link, but it's always there, even of you're not the topic originator. I'm not sure what happens if I click the link (didn't dare :)), but I think that, since the OP is the only one that can mark a topic resolved, that the Mark as Resolved link shouldn't be there all the time.

Hi Kilian, 

Thanks for the feedback. I will make sure this will be looked at.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

In the new notification e-mail (on replies to posts), there's no link anymore to the particular post. Clicking the link with the topic description takes you to the top of the topic, and you'll need to navigate to the bottom yourself, which I find quite annoying.

Secondly, at the bottom there's a "Mark as Resolved" link, but it's always there, even of you're not the topic originator. I'm not sure what happens if I click the link (didn't dare :)), but I think that, since the OP is the only one that can mark a topic resolved, that the Mark as Resolved link shouldn't be there all the time.