DropDownMenu, Menu itmes don't navigate when SubMenuItems

DropDownMenu, Menu itmes don't navigate when SubMenuItems

Hello

I've a RichWidgets\DropDownMenu item but I don't understand it, or I don't us it in the correct way.

I dragged and dropped a Menu Item Webscreen (which is the main item called "Hoofdpagina" as sub item I createrd three other pages "Subpagina 1" "... 2" and "...3"/

But when i now look at the website, I see i can click the head WebScreen "hoofdpagina" but then only the menu decollapse. But I should expect ALSO that it will navigate to the the "hoofdpagina WebScreen page.

So my question is, why are my menu items not redirecting me anymore to the corresponding WebScreens? Or is it not possible to make a Node a navigation object? And how to handle then?

Check my website: 

https://koenrooijakkers.outsystemscloud.com/Dashboard/Subpagina2.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

Solution

why should it also be navigating to that screen?

either you want to choose 1 item from the submenu or nothing.

to answer your question.. a menuItem without submenu-items will work as a navigate.

a menuItem with submenu-items will work as (de)collapse-anchor.

Solution

J. wrote:

why should it also be navigating to that screen?

either you want to choose 1 item from the submenu or nothing.

to answer your question.. a menuItem without submenu-items will work as a navigate.

a menuItem with submenu-items will work as (de)collapse-anchor.

Ok, fair point... but why should I drag & drop in a WebScreen if does not navigate to it? How it doesn't make sense to make a toggle item via adding a random webscreen?

True,

the scaffolding is not very intuitive in that case!