how to stop spaces at the beginning 

how to stop spaces at the beginning 

how to disable the spacing at the beginning of textboxes. 

it saves the text data and the data is reflected at  list screen due to which layout of the screen misplaces

i mean layout looks ugly .can any help me to stop using this javascript

Hi Tarun,

I'm not sure whether I totally understand what you are saying, and from the (tiny) screen shots it's difficult to make out what you want. However, if you use am EditRecord widget, you can control the label width from the Label Width property of the EditRecord, and if you're using a Form, you can change the width of the Labels inside it to adjust the empty space between the labels and the input boxes.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tarun,

I'm not sure whether I totally understand what you are saying, and from the (tiny) screen shots it's difficult to make out what you want. However, if you use am EditRecord widget, you can control the label width from the Label Width property of the EditRecord, and if you're using a Form, you can change the width of the Labels inside it to adjust the empty space between the labels and the input boxes.

now i have cr3eated the image size to bigger .

No space should be allowed at the start of the text on add new  screen. Because of adding extra space, showing misalignment on listing screen.

https://tarunkumar.outsystemscloud.com/LiveMovie/ here is the link for 

my site check out add and edit screen .

Hi Tarun,

You mean that when someone enters spaces in front, you want to strip them? That's easy, use the built-in function Trim(). If you need to convert all sequences of multiple spaces to a single space, you need to use Regex_Replace from the Text extension (search for " +" and replace by " ").

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tarun,

You mean that when someone enters spaces in front, you want to strip them? That's easy, use the built-in function Trim(). If you need to convert all sequences of multiple spaces to a single space, you need to use Regex_Replace from the Text extension (search for " +" and replace by " ").

can you provide me a screenshot or oml for this 

Tarun,

I'm not sure what you mean. You are an OutSystems developer right? In that case I needn't tell you how to use built-in function or reference an action from another eSpace, or?

but where to apply them in which property of text box

To apply it on text box property or button property 

No, it's not something you can prevent the user from typing it, but when you store it in the database, you clean the input.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Tarun,

Can you provide me a link to download text extension 

Tarun,

Have you even checked whether you have it already? It's a system component!