webscreen table record

webscreen table record

Hi,

Is it possible to refresh a webscreen table record from other webscreen?

I used popup editor to update record but i want to refresh the table record after closing the popup editor.

Thank you

Tams 

Solution

Hi Tams,

The mechanism you're looking for is a combination of the Popup_Editor_Notify action from RichWidgets, and the OnNotify action of the Popup_Editor.

After the user presses the Save or Close button of your pop-up, just before you execute the Popup_Editor_Close, execute a Popup_Editor_Notify. If there's nothing you want to report back to the main screen, use an empty string as Argument (you can use the Argument in case there's more than one choice for the user to make, for example). When you use a Popup_Editor_Notify, the OnNotify property of the Popup_Editor on your main screen becomes mandatory. You can specify either an existing action or create a new one, in which you do the refresh (Refresh Query, Ajax Refresh of the TableRecords etc.).

In case you do set the Argument and you need to check what Argument was sent, use the NotifyGetMessage action in the OnNotify action to get the value of the Argument.

Solution

Hi Killian,

I tried but not work. the Logic on the OnNotify did not work. 

See below Image

Hi Tams,

You also need to Ajax Refresh the TableRecords.

Hi Killian,

It works. I forgot to put Ajax Refresh :) thank you so much