Multiple File Download using .Zip

Multiple File Download using .Zip

Hi Team,

I am trying for a multiple file download using Zip extension.

I need steps to do that, or how we can achieve that, can anyone please help me in doing this by sharing an document,image,oml file which will help on this.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Swaroop

Hi Swaroop,

What did you try already? There are only six actions in the Zip extension, with pretty good descriptions of what they do. You should be able to figure out how to create a ZIP file, add files to it, and download it.

Hi Sir,

Had got the order of the actions wrong so was stuck, got them correct now, its working for me now.

Thank you

Regards,

Swaroop M

Hi Swaroop,

Great to hear you got it working! As a tip for such posts, if you're stuck just describe what you have done already, maybe even with a small screen grab. "Here's what I've already done but it doesn't work, can someone help me?" sounds a lot better than "I want this, please provide me with examples" ;).

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your kind suggestion, will ensure that i follow this.

Sir, I am encountering another issue, i am able to get the list of documents to be downloaded, and it it is iterating through for-each loop correctly but i am not able to download all the file(s), i am getting only the last uploaded file.

Please find attached screenshot of my action.

Kindly suggest where i am going wrong.

Thank you,

Swaroop

Solution

Hi Swaroop,

The problem lies in the CommitChanges, I think. You should only call CommitChanges when you're finished adding all files. If you put it below the loop it should work, I think.

Solution

Hi Sir,

Thank you.. It worked :)

Regards,

Swaroop Mutalik

Hi Swaroop,

That's good to hear!