The icons are limited and our current client is in the cricket field. There don't appear to be any icons with the cricket theme. Could the use of uploaded images be used instead?
How are you?
Yes, yes! Do you would like that I send you an example with images?
It will be from database, right?
Miguel Vicente wrote:
That would be absolutely great as we thought we were going to have to look for another tool but our clients absolutely love the vertical timeline. Looking forward to an example from you
Debra Bodham wrote:
Is this what are you looking for?https://miguelvicente.outsystemscloud.com/CloneOfVerticalTimel/DinamicTimeline.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=
Thanks Miguel that's exactly what I'm after. How do I replace the icon with the uploaded image?
Nicee. You have here the OML ;)
I hope that helps!
That's excellent Thanks
I finally got round to trying this out and I'm struggling to implement it using images I have uploaded in an entity in my application. I am using SQL to pull the data out and then using your TimelineItem entity as the structure to bind it to. It pulls all of the data through but the image doesn't render. It appears to be looking for the image oml. Any ideas or advice you could offer would be much appreciated.
Are you using BinaryData from the entity?
yes I am. In the src of the image it looks like is referencing your app .
I have attached some screen shots.
Could you check if the binary inside you DB is not empty, please?
yes it definitely is. I've attached another screenshot.
I'm beginning to think I'm going mad. I even looped through each of the records in the SQL and inserted them 1 by 1 into your table within your app. They then showed but really really small.
No problem, don't stress with that, let's understand why is this happening.
Could you send me one print with the image propeties ? Maybe you are using the other entity in the image.
I'm just trying something now.
I'll let you know how i get on.
Thanks for your help.
just thought I'd let you know I worked out what it was doing. although I was passing the record in it was still looking the image up from the table you had locally. Even when I was looping through and populating your table it didn't work as it was trying to connect the 2 Ids and it obviously couldn't.
I now have it working by copying your web blocks into my app and creating a table with the relevant data in that it can pull the image directly from.
I got there eventually.
Thanks for your patience.
Nice I'm glad that is working, something that you need, just let me know :)