Table Cell Row Span greyed out

Table Cell Row Span greyed out

Hello,

Maybe I'm missing something but the cell property called column span and row span seemed to have been greyed out. How can I use this property?

Hi Amos,

You can use the both property by applying css on the cells.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla

Manish Jawla wrote:

Hi Amos,

You can use the both property by applying css on the cells.

Thanks,

Manish Jawla

Hi, could you please elaborate more on this? I am having the same problem on using the properties. What css style i need to apply on it? And why do i need to do that?

hi Elliot CJ,

Can you please let me know in detail, where you want to apply extended css property on your project.

Regards,

Manish Jawla

Hi Manish,

I am having "table records" widget in one of my web screen and I am trying to do some formatting (logically grouping column) on the table header. I am trying on Column Span properties and it's greyed out.

Please check the attached image. How do I achieve something like this in Outsystems?

Hi Elliot CJ ,

You can simply do that  oby many ways:

1. you can merge the header cells by selecting them all by expanding the right side panel and there is an option for merge cells, in that case you can merge header.

2. You can take 3 container, 1st as parent and 2 containers inside the 1st one, then create the header inside the 1st one and put the grid inside the second one. adjust the margins and will have the desired result.

3. you can have the table grid inside the list widget.

i hope this will help. have a nice day.

Regards,

Manish Jawla