Taking too long to publish on Outsystems cloud

Taking too long to publish on Outsystems cloud

HI I'm trying to publish an application to Outsystems cloud when i upgraded to Outsystems 10 but it takes too long to publish. Often, it encounters time-out. When i used Outsystems 9 back then, i don't encounter this problem.

I already tried to close then re-publish the application but it still does not work. It gets stuck on step 3 - compiling.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm having the same issue. It hangs up at around 80% on the Compiling step. This happens on any application; whether old or brand new and empty.

Solution

Hi guys - 

This is a known issue.  After a while of it being stuck, if you quit Service Studio and go back, you'll notice the Publish succeeded.

During publish, Service Studio does some web calls to check the status.  The web calls require the username and password to confirm your identity - but the current version of the web services is case sensitive.  So.... 

1. Find out the EXACT email you used to register/create your Personal Environment - including Upper and Lower cases.

2. Log into your Environment through the Service Studio IDE using that same username (email) - case sensitive

Try to publish - it should work.

I hope that helped!

Solution

Taka Torimoto wrote:

Hi guys - 

This is a known issue.  After a while of it being stuck, if you quit Service Studio and go back, you'll notice the Publish succeeded.

During publish, Service Studio does some web calls to check the status.  The web calls require the username and password to confirm your identity - but the current version of the web services is case sensitive.  So.... 

1. Find out the EXACT email you used to register/create your Personal Environment - including Upper and Lower cases.

2. Log into your Environment through the Service Studio IDE using that same username (email) - case sensitive

I hope that helped!

Thank you for your help! worked like a charm. :)

Taka Torimoto wrote:

Hi guys - 

I hope that helped!

Hi, I'm having the same problem but still unable to publish. I used the same email (case sensitive) and gets stuck at compiling (around 80%)... Is there another workaround?