Publish error after 10.0.105.0 upgrade

Publish error after 10.0.105.0 upgrade

Hello,

I am getting error while doing new solution publish on 10.0.105.0 

below are error details:

Compilation Error.

fatal error CS0009: Metadata file 'f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\NativeAppBuilder.165\full\bin\NativeAppBuilder.dll' could not be opened -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'

Compilation Error.

fatal error CS0009: Metadata file 'f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\PerformanceProbe.165\full\bin\PerformanceProbe.dll' could not be opened -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'

Compilation Error.

fatal error CS0009: Metadata file 'f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\RESTDevService.165\full\bin\RESTDevService.dll' could not be opened -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'

Compilation Error.

fatal error CS0009: Metadata file 'f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\SAPDevService.165\full\bin\SAPDevService.dll' could not be opened -- 'The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.'

Can you give us some suggestions on above issue.

Thank you very much in advance

Hi Harsh,

The error you are experiencing usually happens when some other process is locking a file that is needed in order for the publication to succeed.

Do you have any anti-virus software running on your machine? If you do, please consider adding the f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\ folder to its exclusion list. Then retry publishing your application.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Ricardo Marques

Ricardo Marques wrote:

Hi Harsh,

The error you are experiencing usually happens when some other process is locking a file that is needed in order for the publication to succeed.

Do you have any anti-virus software running on your machine? If you do, please consider adding the f:\Applic\OutSystems\Platform Server\ folder to its exclusion list. Then retry publishing your application.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Ricardo Marques

I had this issue today while upgrading our platform, and I stumble on this post and tried to pause the server's AV and it then worked...

Anyone from R&D or Support can explain why this only occurs in these 4 files?

Best regards,

PC