ORA-00904:  invalid identifier error that i cannot place

ORA-00904:  invalid identifier error that i cannot place

Hallo,

i have a valid e-space that uses data from an Oracle database via a referenced xif module.

one click publish works and i can open the module in a browser.

In the browser i get the message that an internal error occured that was logged.

below error was logged:

ORA-00904: "ENRESUMELANGUAGE"."ID": invalid identifier

non of the used entities has as a name enresumelanguage. The entity that comes closest in name is resumelanguage.

and as a test: if i reference the xif in another espace it does publish and open in the browser.

For me it looks like maybe in the background on the os (meta) database a reference exists to enresumelanguage but this reference should not exist or should be cleaned.

Maybe my idea is wrong, does any one know why the above error is occuring and how to get rid of it?

Regards, sven

Solution

The name it's ok, it's normal for the identifiers to be prefixed with "EN".

The prefix is just because the is an alias generated query. It looks like:

Select "ENRESUMELANGUAGE"."ID" from "someschema"."RESUMELANGUAGE" "ENRESUMELANGUAGE"

Regarding the actual error, is the query in the test module you created exactly like the one that is failing?

If you open the aggregate does it show any data preview?

Regards,
João Rosado

Solution

Hallo João,

thanks for your quick reply.

You are right that some of the testdata in the aggregates give the invalid identifier error, and the error occurs on more places.

So i took a look at the executed sql to fetch the test data, and there i see the aliassen with the EN in front of our entitiy names. But that is something that OS does. How should i import or reference entities from a xif file to set it up in such a way that i do not get runtime errors like these.

And is there a way to change the text of the executed sql?

Regards, Sven

João Rosado wrote:

Select "ENRESUMELANGUAGE"."ID" from "someschema"."RESUMELANGUAGE" "ENRESUMELANGUAGE"

Regarding the actual error, is the query in the test module you created exactly like the one that is failing?

Regards,
João Rosado

Hallo João,

i now took al look at the tables i am using in the database itself, and the problem is occuring there.

For some reason the tables themselves do not work correctly, so the cause of the problem is in our own external database.

Again thanks for your quick reply and excuse for the inconvenience.

Regards, sven

Sven Lambeck wrote:

Hallo João,

thanks for your quick reply.

You are right that some of the testdata in the aggregates give the invalid identifier error, and the error occurs on more places.

So i took a look at the executed sql to fetch the test data, and there i see the aliassen with the EN in front of our entitiy names. But that is something that OS does. How should i import or reference entities from a xif file to set it up in such a way that i do not get runtime errors like these.

And is there a way to change the text of the executed sql?

Regards, Sven

João Rosado wrote:

Regards,
João Rosado