How to align icon headings

How to align icon headings

Hi, am trying to follow a training video, I do not know how to align the icon hadings in a row.

I simply do not know which Text placeholder is meant in : Part 4 : Add links to screens In The Bottom Bar (OF) Themes & Common UI (OF) Mobile Themes and Templates (OF) Developing OutSystems Mobile Apps. Instruction 1(d) : In the Text placeholder, change the text that is already there to 'Dashboard'. Please help

Here's what mine looks like :

Hi Willem,

To create a bottombar with icons with links, you have to go to the BottomBar block and add BottomBarItems. These items already have the Icon and Text placeholders (including a default folder icon).

See the following image for the structure you should create in order to create the correct bottom bar.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Willem,

To create a bottombar with icons with links, you have to go to the BottomBar block and add BottomBarItems. These items already have the Icon and Text placeholders (including a default folder icon).

See the following image for the structure you should create in order to create the correct bottom bar.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco, that's exactly what I have been doing : gone to the BottomBar block and added BottomBarItems. These items already have the Icon and Text placeholders (including a default folder icon). Which Text holder are you referring to ? What you have displayed is what I want to achieve. Did you see what mine looks like ? I simply do not know what Text holder you are referring to ? - what text is already written in it ? I have tried every possible text holder but the Icon names don't appear in a row like yours / the example. Please help

Solution

Hi WIllem,

If you look at the right side of my image, you see the way I added the different BottomBarItems in the detailed tree view.

I think that you added all the BottomBarItems inside each other instead of next to eacht other.

How to get the view I have in the printscreen? In the top right of the screen, next to the tree you see the "<>" image. When you click this image, the view changes from default view to detailed tree view. In this tree view you can drag/drop the different widgets to place them correctly.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Solution

Hi Remco, thanks for your help. I finally managed the detailed tree view and found the Text area that solved my problem.   :)