[MicroBlink Plugin] Cannot get this to work in P10

[MicroBlink Plugin] Cannot get this to work in P10

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2016-12-28 by OutSystems Experts
0 votes
Published on 2016-12-28 by OutSystems Experts

Has anyone tried this plugin in P10?

I can get it to scan a driver's license but then it appears to crash program execution is not followed. I cannot retrieve any data back from the scan. Even the exception flow is not followed. 

I also am not getting any errors out anyplace that I can see. 

Any suggestions?

I am doing this in my own iOS native wrapper so I cannot easily see the console log. 

Is the console log reader used in OutSystems Now available as an extension that a developer can include in their own application?

Thanks,

-----Erik

Hi Erik,

In terms of logic, it seems ok. I just tested a simple flow in my own custom app and the plugin works fine.

I then tested using an invalid license. In that situation the application crashes just after opening the plugin. The camera shows for a couple of seconds and the application disappears. Is this what's happening to you? If so, please make sure you have a valid license.

Best of luck,
R

Solution

Hello Erik,

Turns out this was an issue with the plugin when scanning barcodes instead of MRZs. The plugin was fixed, so all you need to do is update from the forge, make sure you re-generate the native application, and everything should work.

Cheers,
R

Solution