Page Rule definitions?

In Platform v9, we can manage URL Paths for REST API methods directly in Service Studio by going to Logic > Integrations > REST > API > Method. These URL paths determine the service endpoint URL by which the API method can be invoked from clients.

I was wondering if anyone can enlighten me with the below queries:

1. Where can I get the list of all URL paths that are currently defined / available in my environment?
  2. Can these URL paths (which developers can manage themselves without having administrative access to Service Center) collide with Page Rules defined in Service Center, should there exist both of the same URLs? (or maybe one supersedes the other?)

Thank you in advance!

Hi Kiki,

You'll find the web reference URLs in the System table Web_Reference:

I can't help you with your second question, unfortunately.

Hi Kiki,

REST Api's are not included in the Web_References entity.

There is no current entity with that information, so there isn't a place to check the existing paths on your environment.

As for the second question, all REST paths must start with "rest/", so just make sure that in modules with REST Services you don't have rules that can conflict with that.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi Killian,

Thanks for your reply, however I have checked in my environment and that is not the correct place to find URL paths for REST APIs. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but my understanding is that web references are definitions of web service endpoints that we imported into our espaces via Service Studio, for the purpose of consuming those services within our espaces.

From what I have tried, the possible solution to my question #1 above is to scan for existence of "swagger.json" in each espace names via HTTP and parse them for the URL paths; which makes it very inefficient to do.

@João: I stand corrected. I see they're in the ossys_rest_expose and ossys_rest_web_reference tables, but they are indeed not exposed through the System entity. Any reason for not exposing them?

@Kiki: you could trick it, but it's kinda nasty, as the Platform prevents you from doing the obvious (i.e. using ossys tables in an Advanced Query, or in an expand inline parameter in an advanced query). However, see attached eSpace for a q&d solution.