Environment Issue

Hi,

I just want to ask how to resolve this issue, I have used my environment last night but when I am trying to access it today it is unreachable.

I have checked my environment, and when I click the fetch me a new one button the "URL already in use" message pop up.

Can someone help me to restore my account

Thank You.

The best would be to send this issue to support@outsystems.com or inform them of this issue via the chat option.

It would be great if there was a reset button for restarting the personal environment .. most issues will be resolved using a restart, it would solve a lot of user questions I think.. 

Indeed. This is certainly a functionality that is missing on the free environments.

Hi,

A display issue on the Personal Environment Home at https://www.outsystems.com/home/ was detected in the last few days.

It is in fact showing your Environment is stopped when in fact is not (for your specific case).

This however shouldn't not prevent you from continue to use it, you just won't be able to benefit from the "Manage Apps" button.

You can still open Service Studio from your desktop and connect.

We are investigating this issue in order to correct it, so it won't be needed to report to support, we apologize for any inconvenience.