Weird error when trying to use my personal environment on Outsystems 10

Weird error when trying to use my personal environment on Outsystems 10

I woke up my personal environment, in order to test Outsystems 10 before we upgrade our apps in our company. The first time I tried to open OS 10, the following error showed: "Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC.". After that, I just see a blank environment, with no options to create new applications nor to do anything.

Please help!

Hello SamyCode,

That's odd... I'm guessing this is specific to your environment, since I went through the process with my personal and it seemed to work.

Could you please let me know the address of your personal environment?

Thanks,
R

Solution

Hello Samy!

I have found a personal environment with the problem you described and fixed it. Can you confirm if you still have that problem?

Solution

Rui Covelo wrote:

Hello Samy!

I have found a personal environment with the problem you described and fixed it. Can you confirm if you still have that problem?

Thank you Rui. Don't know what you did, but it seems to be working now.

Hello Rui, I am facing the same issue as Samy, Could you please help me in with it.

Thanks!!

Sachin

Sachin Mahawar wrote:

Hello Rui, I am facing the same issue as Samy, Could you please help me in with it.

Thanks!!

Sachin

Should now be ok Sachin.

SamyCode wrote:

Rui Covelo wrote:

Hello Samy!

Thank you Rui. Don't know what you did, but it seems to be working now.

It's a glitch we have identified but are still rolling out the definitive fix. 

Hi Rui,

I also have this same communication error problem, "Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."

Could you provide any help on this?

Thanks

Sharad

Hi Sharad,

Your environemnt should be ok now.

Hi Rui,

I woke up my personal environment this morning but I'm not ale to connect to it.

The Service Studio gives me a timeout when connecting and when I use the Manage App from my Home page I got a Bad Gateway error message.

I have one application running there that was last time accessed 3-4 days ago.

Best regards,

Pedro

Hi Rui, can you fix my personal environment so i can start my online tutorial of outsystem. Thanks.

Can you check if it works now?

Rui Covelo wrote:

Can you check if it works now?

It's now working! Thanks, Rui!

The personal environment seems to be working now.

Thank you.

Pedro

i have the same error: "Environments that are in the OutSystems Cloud should be connected to LTCC."

Ive Error: There was an error contacting ".........outsystemscloud.com"    More Information: "Exception on Worker Thread."

Need help.

i have same error!!! need help to start!!