First Time 1 Publish Error - Help Please

First Time 1 Publish Error - Help Please

I just starting playing with Out Systems to consider using it for an in house development project.

I am trying to follow the guide and course for starting web development and I get this error on my first 1 click publish:

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed
Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at #CBc.#0Bc.#aCc.#3Bc(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)
CompModule : Broadcast Message

Any ideas on this?  I have no idea what it means honestly.

Hello Ivan. It seems that you were trying to connect to a server in your own machine (127.0.0.1). I guess you didn't installed OutSystems locally, did you?

Funny it must always be something easy I guess!

I did not, how do I repoint that to go to the local environment from Outsystems?  It should be in the cloud.

:) 

If you registered in the community, you were given a Personal Environment. If you navigate to http://www.outsystems.com/home/, you'll see the name of your environment. Just use your username and password that you use to login to the community.

That is exactly what I did, but for some reason it appears as you started to be publishing to 127.0.0.1  Any ideas how to change that for an existing project?

But if you don't have a locally installed platform, you probably didn't published anything. Did you developed something already?

I am following the New web application tutorial course.  When I click on 1 step publish that is the result.  I have been following it to the t.

Hi Ivan,

Can you show us the environment that you're connected at, in your OutSystems Service Studio? It should be on the bottom right corner, likewise:

...what's the URL you are reading on that part of the screen?

Hello Ivan,

I found a problem affecting your server and fixed it. That might have fixed the issue your having. Can you please confirm?

Rui Covelo wrote:

Hello Ivan,

I found a problem affecting your server and fixed it. That might have fixed the issue your having. Can you please confirm?

Thanks, I wil lgive it a try.  Although honestly I have stepped back from outsystems.  I LOVE the system and really would love to develop on it.  But we are a small business and I spoke to a sales person earlier this month.  We are only developing one application and that price tag is just too steep for us at this time annualized.