Views
Comments
Error on Deployment Service

Hi. I'm having an error trying to publish an eSpace. Everytime I deploy this eSpace the Deployment Service fails and I can't finish the publish.

In the Windows Application Log error I found this message:

Controller Node OutSystems Deployment Controller Service Status: Warning: Compiler is in status Initializing for 71 seconds which exceeds the 1 seconds warning threshold.

Message generated by eSpace ServiceCenter.

And the error on ServiceCenter was:

Error finalizing deploy of eSpace 'SGDM_LoadDevices' in JBTAOTSSR001
Stack:Id : FailedTenantDeployment_PingAspx
Type : Error
Detail : Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeployService.Deploy.#Y0d(String hostname, String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName, String pingFile)
HelpRef : 0
ExtraInfo : Exception Details:
[1] Deployment failed: Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()

In the ServiceCenter I have the "Deployment Service" with errors and the message: 

Pending Redeployment of eSpace SGDM_LoadDevicesWaiting for Deployment Monitor runWaiting for Deployment Monitor run is an error stateNumber of retries: 13

I already restarted all the services and the compilations of other eSpaces works. Does anyone know hot wo fix this?

The OutSystems version is 7.

Thanks.

Staff

Hi Victor,

Any errors in Windows Event Viewer?

Hi João.

Sorry for the late reply, I didn't see the email.

The errror on WIndows Event was:

Controller Node OutSystems Deployment Controller Service Status: Warning: Compiler is in status Initializing for 71 seconds which exceeds the 1 seconds warning threshold.

The error was happening when i tryied to publish only one eSpace. The application was deleted from the server and the errors are gone.

Thanks for the reply João.

Hello,

I'm getting the same error. The deployment monitor is trying to re-deploy some eSpaces that are already pubishied. I tried several things but nothing seems to work e.g., restarting the deployment service, restarting the IIS, clearing the ASP cache, recycling the apps pools, etc

Does anyone know a solution for this problem?

Thanks

NC

Hello.

I'm having the same issue.

Does anyone already figured out what the problem might be and which solution? Was the delete from server the only solution?

Thaks.

Did this ever work for anyone?

I am facing the same issue.