just upgraded silkUI to 2.2.2 but now I am getting this error when having a application in an iframe in safari:
Cannot decrypt the content
at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.Cryptography.SymmCryptHelper.DecryptThenMacWithAESDotNet(Byte keyBytes, Byte allBytes, Byte associatedData) at OutSystems.HubEdition.WebWidgets.OSPageViewStateCompressed.DeserializeViewState(String viewState, String& hash)
That doesn't look like it's anything related to silk.
One of the latest platform security upgrades included viewstate encryption and that's what is causing your that problem.
I recommend you reading about cross-domain iframes and cookies in safari (it probably also affects IE in the same way, since both browsers have the same iframe restrictions), that is most likely the cause of your issue.
Agreed, reading somewhat more and I noticed we had indeed some crossdomain issues.
Funny enough it's only happening so far in safari.
ah well, out of my hands atm :)
I have searched, but unable to fix it for the iframe.
the encryption is indeed something fishy.
Like I said your issue has nothing to do with SilkUI.
If you need more help on it I recommend you opening a support case for it.
That I figured already :)