Create Custom Footer - SilkUI

Create Custom Footer - SilkUI

I am using SilkUI and the Liverpool theme and am trying to get a couple of divs/containers within the .div.Footer.ThemeGrid_Wrapper 

before the common footer which is wrapped in the 

ThemeGrid_Container (which is limited to 1240 wide, and I need for the rest of the footer)

so that I can re-create a current footer with two images one in left div/container that repeats across and then joins one in a float right div/container that curves to create the effect that is in the picture attached.

I know I can override the ThemeGrid_Container and then restructure the header and main body but that seems very messy and I am sure there is a way to achieve what I want just in the footer but I can't quite get a syntax in css that will work.

Has anybody done this or know how to do it?

Thanks

Keith

Solution

HI Keith,

The easiest way is to replicate/clone the theme, enhance the web block that you want and use the clone espace as your base theme in your application. 

Kind regards,

Cy

Solution

Hi Cy,

Thanks for the reply. 

I had actually done that already using the video https://www.outsystems.com/videos/build-live-style-guide-training-webinar/ to create by own stye guide and taking of the Theme Grid Warpper from the footer and adding a few div's.

I think the Theme's should probably allow for this as it's not an uncommon thing.

Anyway really appreciate you replying at least it confirms my approach.

Regards

Keith