Radio Buttons in Record List and Columns

Radio Buttons in Record List and Columns

We are currently encountering an error on radio buttons inside a list record widget upon populating results:

As you can observe, the value has an extended property of "checked" while the rendering in the page does not "check" it. 

On the other hand, we have also encountered an issue when these radio buttons are inside a column where it checks everything when clicked despite holding the same variable name.

Hi Geraldine,

It's difficult to see from the screen shot what exactly is going on, but if the browser says it's checked, and doesn't display it as checked, the problem doesn't seem to be related to the platform. Could it be a CSS problem (i.e. a checked radio button is displayed with the same styling as an unchecked one)?

Geraldine Ablaza wrote:

We are currently encountering an error on radio buttons inside a list record widget upon populating results:

As you can observe, the value has an extended property of "checked" while the rendering in the page does not "check" it. 

On the other hand, we have also encountered an issue when these radio buttons are inside a column where it checks everything when clicked despite holding the same variable name.

Hi geraldine,

Look at my web and see if i understand your problem. Cause I used TableRecord and Editable with no problem. Using Radios and Checkboxes. Let me know if i understand correctly.

EnvTests

Used version is 10.0.105.0