Failed to deserialize JSON to RESTErrors while installing mobile version on Android

Failed to deserialize JSON to RESTErrors while installing mobile version on Android

Hello,

I created ToDo mobile app as following the traning. However I can't install it to my mobile phone HTC oneS wit Android 4.0.3. It failes with following error:

Failed to deserialize JSON to RESTErrors:
Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0.
   at ssNativeAppBuilder.Actions.CcNativeOperationsCallbacks.FuncFlowNativeOperationsActionOnAfterResponse.JsonDeserializeOnAfterResponseParseErrors(String inParamJson, STRESTErrorsStructure& outParamData)
   at ssNativeAppBuilder.Actions.CcNativeOperationsCallbacks.FlowNativeOperationsActionOnAfterResponse(HeContext heContext, STHTTPResponseStructure inParamResponse, STHTTPResponseStructure& outParamCustomizedResponse)
   at ssNativeAppBuilder.CcNativeOperations.ActionApplication_GetMobileStatus(HeContext heContext, ICcNativeOperationsCallbacks _callbacks, String inParamAppKey, String inParamHostname, String inParamAuthorization, RLMobileBuildStatusList& outParamStatusList)

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Valery

Hi Valery,

Does that only happens with that device in particular?

Hi Joao,

I tested only on two devices and the second one didn't cause the error.

Solution

OutSystems mobile apps only run in Android 4.4 or later, even if you were able to download the app you won't be able to install it, since you're device is running 4.0.3.

Solution