[Web Previewer] preview not available message

[Web Previewer] preview not available message

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 25 Oct by Rui Mendes
8 votes
Published on 25 Oct by Rui Mendes

Hi.

I have been using the Web Previewer and it was working fine. The last days it has been showing me "preview not available" message instead of previewing the files. I didn't change anything. 

I would really appreciate if someone could help me with this.

With best regards,

Íris

Hello Íris.

Could you please provide more details about your error and usage?

Are your files stored in DB? Are you using links?

Try using one of your files/link in the sample to see if you get the same error.

Cheers

Íris wrote:

Hi.

I have been using the Web Previewer and it was working fine. The last days it has been showing me "preview not available" message instead of previewing the files. I didn't change anything. 

With best regards,

Íris

Hello, I have the same problem with Iris, and I tested with the file "samplepdf.pdf" from your example, and receive the message "Não há visualização disponível".

Any idea?

Hi Huarlem.

From what I understand, you're trying to preview your files from Resources, so, in your Visualizar action, your assign should look something like this 

'Attachment' should map to the variable you're using.

Make sure the filetype and filename match to the resource you're selecting.

I do recommend that you store your files in the database and query them by your 'EmpenhoId' - I'm guessing the entity name, here.

When clicking the desired attachment (if you have more than one), then, you should map the file from the DB to the variable used by the widget (same case as the 'SetAttachment' action in the sample oml).

Let me know if it helped.

Cheers

Huarlem Lima wrote:

Hello, I have the same problem with Iris, and I tested with the file "samplepdf.pdf" from your example, and receive the message "Não há visualização disponível".

Any idea?

My files are stored in a DB and I am using a link to open a popup that shows me the file. It used to work but suddenly it stopped. I didn't change anything in my code and can't seem to figure out how to fix it. In the popup I fetch the information about the filename, filetype and binarydata and set it in a variable that sends the information to the "image" that is supposed to show the file. 

And I'm using P10 :)

Rui Mendes wrote:

Hello Íris.

Could you please provide more details about your error and usage?

Are your files stored in DB? Are you using links?

Try using one of your files/link in the sample to see if you get the same error.

Cheers

Íris wrote:

Hi.

With best regards,

Íris