The procedure below guides you through the scheduling of a local notification.
1.Start by installing the Local Notifications Plugin from the OutSystems Forge. The fastest way to do this is to go to the OutSystems tab in your development environment and install from there.
2. Add the Local Notifications Plugin to Your Application: On your application, use “Manage Dependencies…” to add a reference to the Local Notifications plugin.
3. Define the user action that will trigger the notification (this could be a button, for example).
4. Next, create a local variable of type LocalNotification in the screen where you are configuring your notification and assign values to the fields of the local variable.We recommend you to set the ID of your notification to make it easier to find it in case you want to add extra actions, for example: ClearNotifications. Keep in mind that this ID must be unique.
5. Add another local variable of type List of LocalNotification, and use the system action “ListAppend” to add the local notification variable to the list.
6. Then add the ScheduleNotifications action to the flow and define the input parameter “NotificationList” as the list created in the previous step.
7. Generate your app.