Extension to fill PDF form data?

Extension to fill PDF form data?

Does anyone have an Extension to fill PDF form data? I've read that iTextSharp can do it, but I don't see the functionality in the forge component. I have existing pdf's with form boxes that I need to fill based on db info.  Does anyone have a way to do this?

Thanks,

John 

Hi John ,

Can you please let me know what exactly you want to achieve , i have an forge component for pdf and can update it for you.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Pramod, 

Essentially, it 's a mail merge function for PDF.  I have a pdf's with blank fields.  I want to read the pdf, fill the form with data from the database, then flated the file, and output as a new file with saved data.

Thanks,

John

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to fill a pdf form from an interface form? 

Thanks,

Tomás

Bumping this up.  Anyone have a solution?

Agree, this is a needed component

Hi Justin,

Can you please explain in detail what component you are looking for ? Outsystems HtmlToPdf component is used to convert a html page to PDF , so whatever you want to have in your pdf or want to see in your pdf you can  design your html accordingly even with dynamic data and than convert it to pdf.

Is your requirement is something like having an editable pdf form where you can fill data in some of the field and can generate a pdf?

Regrads

-PJ-