Hi everyone

I am trying to set an expression to be BOLD. I already set the expression VALUE.
I just need to set this expression to BOLD now.

Does anyone know how to do this maybe?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Pieter,

You need to set the style of the expression to bold. Here's an example:

Cheers,
R

Rodrigo Coutinho wrote:

Hello Pieter,

You need to set the style of the expression to bold. Here's an example:

Cheers,
R

Thank you Rodrigo. Much appreciated!


Solution

You can also click on expression, then press Ctrl-B.

The style will be updated to bold.

Solution

Harlin Setiadarma wrote:

You can also click on expression, then press Ctrl-B.

The style will be updated to bold.

Interesting... In my version of Service Studio that works for web applications but not for mobile applications... I'll let the team know! :-)


Yes, it only works in web.

I think it's a bug.

Hi guys,

I am trying to set the font:bold for the name variable, I want to set the font : normal for comment variable in expression editor. any possible please suggest me

Nave Jothi wrote:

Hi guys,

I am trying to set the font:bold for the name variable, I want to set the font : normal for comment variable in expression editor. any possible please suggest me


Just have two expressions one for name and another for the comment, next to each other.