[Google Drive Connector] Error: invalid_scope

[Google Drive Connector] Error: invalid_scope

Forge Component
(35)
Published on 4 Dec (5 days ago) by OutSystems R&D
35 votes
Published on 4 Dec (5 days ago) by OutSystems R&D

I have downloaded the Google Drive Connector and trying to run the sample project and widget GDriveConnectorDemo. I have created API key and client key to connect GoogleDrive and updated the configuration. But when I connect I am getting the following error:

Error: invalid_scope

You don't have permission to access some scopes. Your project is trying to access scopes that need to go through the verification process. {invalid = [https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive]} If you need to use one of these scopes, submit a verification request.

Request Details

client_id=168511978547-hc5onm39i4f2fap7nt0b2k723hhc7tfi.apps.googleusercontent.com

The settings are, and sorry about the dutch language in the screen prints:

Please can anyone explain what I am missing here?

Jan Hidding wrote:

I have downloaded the Google Drive Connector and trying to run the sample project and widget GDriveConnectorDemo. I have created API key and client key to connect GoogleDrive and updated the configuration. But when I connect I am getting the following error:

Error: invalid_scope

You don't have permission to access some scopes. Your project is trying to access scopes that need to go through the verification process. {invalid = [https://www.googleapis.com/auth/drive]} If you need to use one of these scopes, submit a verification request.

Request Details

client_id=168511978547-hc5onm39i4f2fap7nt0b2k723hhc7tfi.apps.googleusercontent.com

The settings are, and sorry about the dutch language in the screen prints:

Please can anyone explain what I am missing here?

Hello Jan,

Sorry for the late answer. As far as I can see, you're doing everything correctly. However, Google changed some security configurations, so you need to do some extra steps as you can see below:
"As per the announcement on May 11, 2017, publicly available applications with access to certain user data must pass review. If you see an access error for your app, submit a request using our OAuth Developer Verification form.

For personal-use apps and those you are testing, join the Google group Risky Access Permissions By Unreviewed Apps, which allows you to approve data access for personal and testing accounts. See the Google API Services User Data Policy for more information."

Let me know if you were able to do it.

Cheers,

Magda Pereira