Hi,

Sometimes while publishing the app I have an error 

"Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Internal ErrorCannot delete the file 'C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\KEWQPU017\Platform Serverunning\MyApp\bin2\\convert.exe'. Please check if a third-party program is using it and try again.CompModule : Broadcast Message"

Anything I can do to fix it?

I've tried to update references but it still same error.

Thanks for any help.

Hi,

Once I ran into a similar problem and it turned out to be the antivirus.

You can find the right exclusions on https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/3472/tip-improving-performance-when-running-antivirus-software/.

Hope this helps

Hi Bruno,

Thanks for reply. 

But it seems to be a solution for on premises installation. However I have this issue on outsystems cloud.

Mykola Tkachenko wrote:

Hi,

Sometimes while publishing the app I have an error 

"Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Internal ErrorCannot delete the file 'C:\OutSystems\Sandboxes\KEWQPU017\Platform Serverunning\MyApp\bin2\\convert.exe'. Please check if a third-party program is using it and try again.CompModule : Broadcast Message"

Anything I can do to fix it?

I've tried to update references but it still same error.

Thanks for any help.

Ho Mykola,

You should contact the support team by email to success@outsystems.com. They will resolve your issue if you are using personal environment and it is occured due to server.

I am having the same issue. Following is the error message and my production environment does not have any anti virus software istalled.

'C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\LaborManagementSyste.4285\full\bin\jackson-databind.jar'. Please check if a third-party program is using it and try again.

Hi,

Any solution for this error message?

Thank you.

I've managed to resolve this issue. I deleted the file from the location specified in the error message and was able to republish in Service Studio, I have raised a support call to find out why this happened.

Our development team experienced the same issue 

We tried everything, even restarting the development environment. The file was removed by myself and the republish process creates a new copy.

Thanks

Gavin

Valerie wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

I've managed to resolve this issue. I deleted the file from the location specified in the error message and was able to republish in Service Studio, I have raised a support call to find out why this happened.

We tried everything, even restarting the development environment. The file was removed by myself and the republish process creates a new copy.

Thanks

Gavin

Gavin Dack wrote:

Valerie wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

How exactly did you manage to delete the file?

Kind regards,

Bo.

Bo Menick wrote:

Gavin Dack wrote:

Valerie wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Kind regards,

Bo.

Hi Bo,

You have to delete the file directly from the web application server or whatever the environment your are trying to publish the app. My colleague is having issues in our DEV system, you need to access the following path (your root directory for the outsystems installation)

Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\share

You'll then get a list of apps within the share dir, access the folder relevant to your app then remove the file in question from my earlier screengrab, you'll then be able to publish in Service Studio )the publish will recreate the deleted file)

I have raised a support query with OS and they are investigating, I'll post the solution if and when they send one. 

Bo Menick wrote:

Gavin Dack wrote:

Valerie wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Kind regards,

Bo.

Advised by OutSystems, you can delete this file by republishing the current version of you application in Service Center, not in Service Studio.

Kind regards,

Patrick 

Patrick Langeveld wrote: hi patrick, I managed to resolve our issue by deleting the file from OS installation path then republished application in service studio, thanks 

Bo Menick wrote:

Gavin Dack wrote:

Valerie wrote:

Hi,

Thank you.

Thanks

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

Kind regards,

Bo.

Advised by OutSystems, you can delete this file by republishing the current version of you application in Service Center, not in Service Studio.

Kind regards,

Patrick