IS there any way to automate the publishing out dated espaces?

IS there any way to automate the publishing out dated espaces?

Hi all,

Is there any way to publish all out dated espaces automatically, Since when we give build there are so many espaces which are having references to be updated.

Thanks,

Rocky

Hi Rocky,

We create one or more solutions and publish the current running version. Then OutSystems figures out which espaces have outdated references and updates them in the right order. When neccesary a new version of the espace is created.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Paul Schmeddes wrote:

Hi Rocky,

We create one or more solutions and publish the current running version. Then OutSystems figures out which espaces have outdated references and updates them in the right order. When neccesary a new version of the espace is created.

Hope this helps.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your quick response...

But it will  not take references and publish that particular espace. We have to take update outdated references explicitly. we do it by clicking Add/ Remove Dependencies button in service studio. I want to make this Automate, Is there any way to do it automate?

Thanks,

Rocky 

Hi Rocky,

Other than republishing an application I think there is no way to do this automatic.

There is the option to refresh all open consumers.  Is that helpfull for your case?

Regards,

Paul

Paul Schmeddes wrote:

Hi Rocky,

Other than republishing an application I think there is no way to do this automatic.

Regards,

Paul

I believe there should be some way, Since whenever we are clicking Add/ Remove Dependencies button outsystem should maintains some Database references. Right?

Best Regards,

Rocky

Hi Rocky and Paul,

It is possible via ServiceCenter. You should create a solution with all the modules (Create new solution and use a * to add all modules).

Check the box "Publish with full compilations" on the bottom and then the Publish button of the Current Running Version to update all the references of all the modules.

When finished the yellow exclamations are all gone.

References that result in broken modules will be visible because they show up with a red cross. These modules need to be fixed by hand.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Thanks for eleborating my suggestion for republishing a solution. This was what I intended to suggest in my first reply.

You also may want to look at: https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/Development_FAQs/How_to_republish_your_factory

Kind regards,

Paul Schmeddes