hi there, i want to get the name value using the sql in my toad tools. Unfortunately i do not know what the physical User entity table's name?

regards, bb

Solution

Hi Barong,

Since User is a system table, it is prefixed with ossys_ (so ossys_user).

Solution

thank you Sir, u rock!

You're most welcome :)

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Barong,

Hi Kilian,

Could you please let me know how to insert User data in System.User table. I tried to put insert query through SQL widget. But throwing some error (With Check option....).

Query is

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Insert into {User} ({User}.[Name], {User}.[Username], {User}.[Password], {User}.[Email], {User}.[MobilePhone], {User}.[Creation_Date], {User}.[Is_Active] )
values (@Name, @MailID, 'Welcome123', @MailID, @Phno, getdate(), 'True')

Aravind wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Barong,

Hi Kilian,

Could you please let me know how to insert User data in System.User table. I tried to put insert query through SQL widget. But throwing some error (With Check option....).

Query is

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Insert into {User} ({User}.[Name], {User}.[Username], {User}.[Password], {User}.[Email], {User}.[MobilePhone], {User}.[Creation_Date], {User}.[Is_Active] )
values (@Name, @MailID, 'Welcome123', @MailID, @Phno, getdate(), 'True')

Hi Aravind,

If you are inserting by outsystems then you can directly call the "CreateUser" or "CreateOrUpdateUser" crud action provided by User entity.You just need to pass User object.

Thanks,

Manish

Hi Aravind,

You are responding to a topic that's 1.5 years old. Please check the date when replying to a topic. Your question has also little to do with the original question, so next time, start a new topic!

That said, why are you using SQL to insert records into the database? Like Manish wrote, use the Entity Actions that come with the Entities, instead of writing SQL. Use low code!