header color change of directory mobile app

header color change of directory mobile app

Good day guys. I would like to change the color of the header under employee list and detail page from red to green. I changed the option under the base theme and it affected everything including button except header. On searching found out that it's under common/layout web block, but on inspection of the CSS could not find anything relating to header.. please any help regarding this issue would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Tom,

The header background is build with a gradient:

/* Customization */

.header {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #cc1c0e 0%,#e83800 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
    background: linear-gradient(left, #cc1c0e 0%,#e83800 100%);
}

If you change it to 

.header {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, orange 0%, orange 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
    background: linear-gradient(left, orange 0%,orange 100%);
}

you will get an orange header like this:

Hope this helps.

Ana

Ana Reis wrote:

Hi Tom,

/* Customization */

.header {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #cc1c0e 0%,#e83800 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
}

If you change it to 

.header {
    background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, orange 0%, orange 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
}

Hope this helps.

Ana

thanks, but please were can i locate the css.in my css in phone customization theme , i dont see the .header with the gradient properties, under directory mobile theme.below is what i see.Thanks

Solution

Hi Tom,

You should be able to find it on DirectoryMobileApp Theme:

Solution

Ana Reis wrote:

Hi Tom,

/* Customization */

.header {
}

If you change it to 

.header {
}

Hope this helps.

Ana

thanks. sorry for the delay. I have  seen the code and changed it to my desired color code. Thanks alot