[SortRecordList] Suggestion: Separate the demo eSpace SortTest to a SortRecordList_Demo component

[SortRecordList] Suggestion: Separate the demo eSpace SortTest to a SortRecordList_Demo component

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 2017-08-08 by João Portela
20 votes
Published on 2017-08-08 by João Portela

Hi all!

I have a suggestion of separating from this SortRecordList component the demo eSpace SortTest to a separate demo component, for example SortRecordList_Demo, so to make the component clean, and indicating in the description that there is a demo component.

Otherwise this demo eSpace SortTest will also get deployed to other environments, including Production environments. This is not really critical but it would make things more clean.

Cheers,

Tiago Bernardo

Although I agree with the sentiment, we also don't want the Forge size to be doubled with all the demo components... Perhaps OS should allow a seperate download for demos in the Forge, so you can chose to install.

I agree with this solution of having a second separate download.

Created the Idea: In the Forge, for a Component, allow for a separate download only for a Demo of the component

Cheers,

Tiago Bernardo

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Although I agree with the sentiment, we also don't want the Forge size to be doubled with all the demo components... Perhaps OS should allow a seperate download for demos in the Forge, so you can chose to install.