[File Upload] Conflict with HTMLUtils

[File Upload] Conflict with HTMLUtils

Forge Component
(16)
Published on 5 Sep (3 weeks ago) by Carlos Alfaro
16 votes
Published on 5 Sep (3 weeks ago) by Carlos Alfaro

Hi,

I'm trying to install the FileUpload component but it is saying that HTMLUtils is already existing.

Please advise.

Regards,

Hi Rom,

I can see there's module HtmlUtils on your server.Please delete that module HtmlUtils and try to install after that. Let us know the result.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for replying.

I am using HTMLUtils in my apps. Should I re-install it also after installing FileUpload?

Regards,

Hi Rom,

HTMLUtils will be again installed with this component on your server since HTMLUtils is used with this component.

Actually this behaviour shouldn't happen but please try to do this or contact Outsystems support or we can wait for someone to answer this case.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,

Thanks. I will try that. But that would mean I will have to add FileUpload as reference in all the apps that uses HTMLUtils, right?

Regards

Not sure but you may need to refresh the references in all applications where HTMLUtils is used.

Hi Suraj,

No need to refresh the apps that make use of HTMLUtils. 

However, when I tried the app that make use of FileUpload, it always return a no file found error after selecting the file. I created a sample app that makes use of the component. Please see attached.

Please note that we just migrated from P9 to P10 and the FileUpload version is different. The P9 version is still working.

Regards