Silk UI Carousel autoplay

Hello all,

I'm fairly new to OutSystems and I'm trying to implement the Silk UI's carousel for a web app with autoplay (autoplay as in letting the pictures move automatically).

I currently have 10 pictures in the carousel and it's working fine, except I don't know what to do in order to make the autoplay work. 

http://prntscr.com/getf2b

As you can see in the screenshot above there is a option for autoplay. The description says you can set it to off / slow / medium or fast pace. It requires a AutoPlay Identifier and the default value is Entities.AutoPlay.Off

I've searched around and simply can't figure out what to do in order to make a AutoPlay Identifier which makes my autoplay move in a slow / medium or fast pace.

Can anyone help me out with what I could do?

Kind regards,

Dennis

Solution

Hi!

The Carousel Autoplay feature uses the Autoplay entity from WebPatterns.

To make it work, simply click the dropdown and select the value that  fits your use case.

If there are no values in the dropdown, you're probably not using a Silk UI Template or you have removed the reference to the Autoplay entity.

Let me know if this helps :)

Solution

Dinis Carvalho wrote:

Hi!

The Carousel Autoplay feature uses the Autoplay entity from WebPatterns.

To make it work, simply click the dropdown and select the value that  fits your use case.

If there are no values in the dropdown, you're probably not using a Silk UI Template or you have removed the reference to the Autoplay entity.

Let me know if this helps :)

Thnx, this helped me quite a bit, I only had the Carousel from WebPatterns, I didn't notice I also needed the Autoplay entity so there were no values in my dropdown.

I added the Autoplay entity from WebPatterns and it works now.