Exception in client script. parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_Close is not a function

Exception in client script. parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_Close is not a function

Hi

I'v got a strange runtime error:

An exception occurred in the client script. Error: parent.RichWidgets_Popup_Editor_Close is not a function

This happens when I click a menu link to open a screen. Everything was working fine (menuitems where auto added by the scaffolding of the screens). I changed the Order of the menu entity records and then the error occured. Resetting the old Order however does not fix this.

Any idea?

Regards, Harry 

Hi Harry,

I have no idea, unfortunately. I think the best way to go, if you can't fix it any other way, is to recreate the menu (e.g. by removing it, copy/pasting a "fresh" menu from a newly created eSpace using the same theme, and drag/dropping the screens again).

Hi,

Anyone from Outsystems (administrator/engineer) care to look? This must not be happening. The suggestion by Kilian may work, but it seems to me that it should be fixed in the platform itself. 

In the attached OML the menu choice 'Competenties' gives the runtime error.

Regards, Harry

Hi,

care to share the complete stacktrace of the error.

it could be caused by a javascript error which cause the rest not to be loaded..

Hi

>>care to share the complete stacktrace of the error.

How do I do this ?

Regards, Harry

in chrome, open the page

then hit f12 so you get devtools.

click on network and hit f5.

then make  a screenshot of "console" tab and also network-tab...

this will give us more information hopefully

(or if the app is reachable from the outside a link is even better :) )

btw, since you're espace is quite "clean" and don't have any custom-code in it, I find it also strange you got the error. (surprised as well people using London-theme still :) )

what environment are you working on?

Hi Harry,

Don't see how the menu is triggering that error

Just a wild guess: Does it always happen or only inside the PreviewInDevices (or other iframe application)? 

A screenshot of your screen with what J asked above would be nice.

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi,

it was during preview indevices. I fixed it now (time issue) by deleting the menu, the screens and rebuilding the screens again. No more problems.

Regards, Harry