POST form

Hi, I'm new to this post subject.

I need to send an html form through POST.

I need to send the data in a html form, to the URL of the bank, for the bank will display a bank slip.

But I'm not getting any success with the PostRequest_Submit or HttpPost components.

Because clicking the button, you will need to send the data in the form format.

I tried whith HttpPost:

Below, I am concatenating the values for the header, to use in the HttPost component.

I tried too whith PostRequest_Submit:

I researched in the forum the format of the data to be sent, but I did not find anything that could help.

Below, it's a example of form html to submit to bank.

Thanks!

Hi,

what do you get in return?

what does the response tells you what is wrong?

and a quicklook, i think you should do

PostRequest_AddArgument for all arguments you have,

That list you have to provide the PostRequest_Submit

J. wrote:

Hi,

Hi,

When I use HTTPPost, return this error:

When I use PostRequest_Submit:

I pass the argument.

The return is:

Thanks!

J. wrote:

Hi,

I do not need to return something, just send the data.

Because the bank's website will open a page to display the bank slip.

My system will generate the payment data that will be sent through URL to the bank's website generate the bank slip.

Hi Karla,

Do as J. as said:

• use PostRequest_AddArgument (in a chain where the output of one is used as the input of the next) to add all arguments and then use PostRequest_Submit with the output of the last PostRequest_AddArgument.

The thing you are not doing right is that you are encoding the Url. And that removes (encodes) the characters '/' of the Url and thus the Bad Request error.

Remove the EncodeUrl from the Url  and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers,

José

José Costa wrote:

Hi Karla,

Do as J. as said:

• use PostRequest_AddArgument (in a chain where the output of one is used as the input of the next) to add all arguments and then use PostRequest_Submit with the output of the last PostRequest_AddArgument.

The thing you are not doing right is that you are encoding the Url. And that removes (encodes) the characters '/' of the Url and thus the Bad Request error.

Remove the EncodeUrl from the Url  and it should work. Let me know if it doesn't.

Cheers,

José

Hi José,

I try this:

Hi Karla,

I am able to do POSTs with no problem using PostRequest_Submit.

Your error seems to come from the server that you are trying to connect. Can you get the error message that is logged on the server (not the one that it returns)?

Cheers,

José

José Costa wrote:

Hi Karla,

I am able to do POSTs with no problem using PostRequest_Submit.

Your error seems to come from the server that you are trying to connect. Can you get the error message that is logged on the server (not the one that it returns)?

Cheers,

José

Hi José,

there the error log.

thanks!

Hi Paula,

Those are the logs from the server that does the POST (I think).

Can you get the logs from the server that processes the POST?

"The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."

Maybe it's the values in your POST parameters that are not what the other server is expecting. Or there's some parameter that is missing in your POST.

Cheers,

José

and can you share the oml (or just the simple action how you are posting it)

please make sure important keys are dummy :)

Solution

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in replying ...

I try with javascript:

I'm passing the screen parameters through the javascript to the external link via method post.
The screen fields are invisible just like the onscreen button.
because when the screen is called, javascript executes the click of the screen button and then sends the data of the screen fields.
For each field on screen, they have a class, which will be identified in the javascript code.

Thanks !

Solution