List data in columns with webblocks and pagination

Hi,

how can I show entity data in 2 colums (5 rows) that contains both text, buttons and attributes and at the bottom uses pagination to show the next records?

Regards, Harry

HI,

You need to use a ListRecord and built each record the way u want with containers and css

Best Regards,

Marcelo

HI Harry,

As Marcelo said, a List Records widget is the way to go here. Make sure you set the Line Seperator property to None.

Hi,

I set the List Record widget to none, but where do I set the number of columns ?

NB: I also tried the SILK column approach with a ListRecord but whatever property I change I cannot seem to get it working. 

Regards, Harry

Harry de Boer wrote:

Hi,

I set the List Record widget to none, but where do I set the number of columns ?

NB: I also tried the SILK column approach with a ListRecord but whatever property I change I cannot seem to get it working. 

Regards, Harry

Hi Harry, did you ever manage to get that working? I'm in a similar situation

Hello,

You can create a new webblock to display the content of the cards. Inside the webblock, to make it 2 columns you need a container with a Width of 6 columns (6 col). The 6 columns are related to the parent container meaning that Listrecord should be Width Fill Parent. You can then limit the width of the ListRecord by envolving it with another container and set a Width to it.

Hope it helps,

Luis