Click on button and will bring you to the specific part of the page on the same page

Click on button and will bring you to the specific part of the page on the same page

Hi,

It is possible to be direct to the specific part of the same page?

For instance, the picture below, we have two buttons namely, colour and fruits. So when the user click colour, it will directly them to the colour information (focus) on the same page.

According to my research, i understand it can be work with block right?

Yes, you can do this by jquery.

see the bellow link https://pankajpant824.outsystemscloud.com/SilkUIBaloonwidget/Home.aspx?_ts=636406402499184791

and PFA

Regards

PAnkaj

Hi Jace,

You could simply use an HTML bookmark (i.e. a link to #<Id of widget>)?

Hi PAnkaj,

How to use jquery to navigate?? 

Hi Kilian,

Do we need to use web block for the screen in order to use an html bookmark?

Jace Jace wrote:

Hi PAnkaj,

How to use jquery to navigate?? 

Hi Kilian,

Do we need to use web block for the screen in order to use an html bookmark?

PFA OML.

Hi Pankaj,

No, that won't be necessary. Just make sure to give your container (or other widget) a name, and use that name.id in the link.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

No, that won't be necessary. Just make sure to give your container (or other widget) a name, and use that name.id in the link.

Hi Kilian,

Could you please share the OML for the same. will it show both the container same time on the same page if I will scroll. or it will show hide the container?

"Bookmark"

In simple HTML, i am available to do that but in outsystems when I pass the id in extended property it is not getting rendered in HTML.

Regards

PAnkaj

Solution

Hi Pankaj,

See attachment.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

See attachment.

Thanks, Kilian, it's working really great I was not aware of this thing in outsystems.

Regards,

PAnkaj

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

See attachment.

Hi Killian,

Can we have animation on this. right now it just navigating to the specific div without animation.

Regards

Pankaj

Pankaj Pant wrote:

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Pankaj,

See attachment.

Thanks, Kilian, it's working really great I was not aware of this thing in outsystems.

Regards,

PAnkaj

It's not part of outsystems, it's part of the html-spec!

Pankaj Pant wrote:

Can we have animation on this. right now it just navigating to the specific div without animation.

Since this is just a link, you can't if you use it like this, not without some JavaScript trickery (but I'm not very versed in that).

Hi Kilian,

Thanks for the help. I am able to do it. :)

Great to hear Jace.