[PayPal Mobile] I can not install your application, for example,

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 2017-04-04 by Nuno Lopes
5 votes
Published on 2017-04-04 by Nuno Lopes

I can not install your application, for example,

Hi Eduardo,

I think you posted a bit prematurely, could you elaborate your problem please?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

I think you posted a bit prematurely, could you elaborate your problem please?

I would like an example application to see how I execute each action, I'm just using the check to see if the component is working, but it always falls into the fake.

What do you mean with "falls into the fake"?

Hi Eduardo,

I presume "falls into the fake" means it processes payments using the "offline" sandbox. That's the way it's supposed to be. If you want it to run against an online sandbox or the actual paypal system, you need to configure the plugin.

Check the components details: Test it on the sample app (QR Code on the pictures here) which is using a third environment option called NoNetwork, for which you do not need a client identifier and where every email/password combination works, since it is not connected anywhere. However, under this option you can only test single payments and the authorization flow for future payments.

Kind Regards,

João Grazina

Grazina wrote:

Hi Eduardo,

I presume "falls into the fake" means it processes payments using the "offline" sandbox. That's the way it's supposed to be. If you want it to run against an online sandbox or the actual paypal system, you need to configure the plugin.

Check the components details: Test it on the sample app (QR Code on the pictures here) which is using a third environment option called NoNetwork, for which you do not need a client identifier and where every email/password combination works, since it is not connected anywhere. However, under this option you can only test single payments and the authorization flow for future payments.

Kind Regards,

João Grazina

Yes, first I tried to install the test application, searching for the qr code, but it is not possible to install

Hello  Nuno, first of all congratulations, can you provide the sample code of mobile app?