ECT to TFS Connector

ECT to TFS Connector

  

Hi,

Has anybody connected the Outsystems ECT to TFS for automatically pushing feedback items into TFS? 

Thanks,

Hi Paulo,

Are you talking about feedback items from ECT_Provider to push to TFS?

what is this TFS?

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Paulo,

Not sure if this is a right solution, but i think you need to update the ECT to update your TFS server whenever a new Feedback is created under ECT.

You can use the TFS APIs to create Bug\Story directly from ECT.

Here are some details for TFS APIs

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/integrate/api/wit/samples

Shashank...

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Are you talking about feedback items from ECT_Provider to push to TFS?

what is this TFS?

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade


Hi Suraj,

TFS is Team Foundation Services by Microsoft. It can be used for project management.

Regards,

Paulo

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Not sure if this is a right solution, but i think you need to update the ECT to update your TFS server whenever a new Feedback is created under ECT.

You can use the TFS APIs to create Bug\Story directly from ECT.

Here are some details for TFS APIs

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/integrate/api/wit/samples

Shashank...

Hi Shashank,

Yeah, I found that too. What I did want is to know if anybody has already created that extension which would push feedback into TFS. Because since this is VisualStudio online, we need to use the SSO to login before we can use the api. I didn't want to build something that may already have been built :)

- Paulo


Paulo Sebastião wrote:

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Not sure if this is a right solution, but i think you need to update the ECT to update your TFS server whenever a new Feedback is created under ECT.

You can use the TFS APIs to create Bug\Story directly from ECT.

Here are some details for TFS APIs

https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/integrate/api/wit/samples

Shashank...

Hi Shashank,

Yeah, I found that too. What I did want is to know if anybody has already created that extension which would push feedback into TFS. Because since this is VisualStudio online, we need to use the SSO to login before we can use the api. I didn't want to build something that may already have been built :)

- Paulo


You are right Paulo, i don't see anything such in the Forge by searching, maybe you have to wait until someone comeup with something :)

Shashank...