Invalid call of the '_' client action of the '_' since the latter is not currently..

Invalid call of the '_' client action of the '_' since the latter is not currently..

Hello.
We are having the following error in our app:

Invalid call of the 'GetAccessLevelOnAfterFetch' client action of the 'MainFlow.HomePage' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action.

We manage to fix it in a different occasion because we were using a global Javascrip setinterval and not clearing it correctly.
In this case this error is being triggered in a specific screen that has more info to load.
In all the places this error happens the only code being used is simple, does not use any setinterval and is not used in any events, despite that i will attach a example of the code we are running.
We are having an application launch in a few days so we are in a bit of a hurry to this this issue.

Thanks for the help.
Francisco Freire

Hi Francisco,

Where is the 'GetAccessLevelOnAfterFetch' being called in your module? Did you check there is no setInterval or setTimeout calling it? Contact support if you don't manage to find what's happening.

Cheers. 

Hi Atónio,
This specific function Is being a called on the OnReady action but we also have this problem on some webblocks on the OnAfterFetch action.

I can't help much more without analyzing your module. 

If you are able to provide an oml that I can analyze great, if you don't I suggest you contact OutSystems support to help you fix it.

I really can´t provide an oml, i have already opened a ticket regarding this issue.

But thank you anyway :)

Hi Fransisco,

Was the problem already resolved?

Greetings Kilian.

Sadly, no, still couldn't find a solution or the origin of the problem.

Thanks.

Francisco Freire.