Regarding issue on editable table widget

Regarding issue on editable table widget

Dear Out Systems team,

Am using table format to show the list records. In that there is one property Empty Message used for if there is no data we can show the text message what ever we want in first row of table. My doubt is how to show that in editable table widgets. Please reply me ASAP. Thanks in advance

Hello Saravana, the editable tables don't have that option indeed but one simple thing you can do is to enclose that table in an If node. If it has data, the table will be shown, if not, you can have a simple container with a text saying that you have no data to display (this can be applied if you don't need to show the Header row).

Best Regards

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Saravana, the editable tables don't have that option indeed but one simple thing you can do is to enclose that table in an If node. If it has data, the table will be shown, if not, you can have a simple container with a text saying that you have no data to display (this can be applied if you don't need to show the Header row).

Best Regards

I need to show the message  in first row. If it possible tell me how to achieve that. 

Ok, can you put it in the "Add Record Message" property?

Like this:

It will look like this, for instance:

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Ok, can you put it in the "Add Record Message" property?

Like this:

It will look like this, for instance:

If i implement the solution, Would the same solution work if there are no records while i do a search and no records are returned?

Hello Saravana,
Yes, it will work (don't forget to refresh the aggregate and the edit table container when searching).
Let us know if it behaved as you expected!
Best Regards

Solution

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Saravana,
Yes, it will work (don't forget to refresh the aggregate and the edit table container when searching).
Let us know if it behaved as you expected!
Best Regards

Hello Paulo,

Thank you. It is working fine. Can we hide/remove the Plus icon.

Solution

Hello Saravana,

Please, mark Paulo's answer as correct, to help other users with the same problem to easily find an answer :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Saravana,

Please, mark Paulo's answer as correct, to help other users with the same problem to easily find an answer :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hello Jauch,

Thank you for correct me. Am new to Out systems forums. From now onwards it won't happen again.