Calendar Widget

Calendar Widget

We are using an Outsystems Solution that uses a calendar widget from the CalendarWidget espace. The calendar works fine in all circumstances except one, and in our case the most crucial , which is the following:

We have a page with a hidden button that is executed by the onchange property of some select widgets so as to implement dynamic list box contents ie. after selecting a field the page is refreshed with the selection as input so as to determine the selection options of another field and so on. When the calendar widget is used to select the date the page is automatically and mysteriously refreshed but not by our code nor is the same hidden button executed because the page is refreshed without the current page field contents so that after the refresh we lose all the page field contents.

Any ideas as why the calendar widget may be refreshing our page?

Thanking you advance

Orlando Mota

Orlando Mota
Hi Orlando,

"the page is automatically and mysteriously refreshed..."

We love mysteries. :)

Please check if the text input field used for the calendar have any extended property that may be causing this behavior, like an onchange event or similar.
Otherwise, can you post a stripped down version of your consumer eSpace, and the calendar widget?

Paulo Ramos
O Calendar Widget está a fazer disparar o onpropertychange em todos os campos com comboBox.
Tenho um conjunto de combox que utiliza o onpropertychange fazendo disparar um butão invisivel.
O problema é que com o Calendar Widget, este faz disparar todos.

Existe alguma solução para este problema?

Orlando Mota
Hi Orlando,

If you use the onchange event on your comboboxes (instead of onpropertychange), does it solve the problem?

Paulo Ramos
Já experimentei isso, o problema com o onchange é que não me dispara o botão invisivel
I normally use the onchange event on these cases... if you can post your eSpaces (bare bones consumer + calendar), maybe I'll be able to help you more.