[SMS Carrier] Update Entites Data on API

[SMS Carrier] Update Entites Data on API

  
Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2017-09-06 by Diogo Capitão Pedrosa
8 votes
Published on 2017-09-06 by Diogo Capitão Pedrosa

I have some entities in my database. One of them is Profile entity. So, if sometimes profile entity must be updated, what i need to advanced sql with function update ? or just make in the API like this ?

Thanks for your answer.

Hi fahmi,

You can use the UpdateProfile Entity Action. It accepts as input parameter the whole record that you want to update.

Cheers,

José

So there are two ways.

1. If you want to do mass updates (update multiple records at a one time), use advance sql and provide inputs

2. If you want to update single record at a time, as suggested by Jose, use UpdateProfile Entity Action and provide record list as input

José Costa wrote:

Hi fahmi,

You can use the UpdateProfile Entity Action. It accepts as input parameter the whole record that you want to update.

Cheers,

José


thank you Jose Costa, your answer make me sure about this bussiness.


Suraj Borade wrote:

So there are two ways.

1. If you want to do mass updates (update multiple records at a one time), use advance sql and provide inputs

2. If you want to update single record at a time, as suggested by Jose, use UpdateProfile Entity Action and provide record list as input


Thanks Suraj Borade, really helpful :)

fahmi fachrurozi wrote:

Suraj Borade wrote:

So there are two ways.

1. If you want to do mass updates (update multiple records at a one time), use advance sql and provide inputs

2. If you want to update single record at a time, as suggested by Jose, use UpdateProfile Entity Action and provide record list as input


Thanks Suraj Borade, really helpful :)

The possibility record that could be updated in Profile Entity is Username, Photo, And Password. So i have to use your first answer (No.1) or the seconde one (No.2) ?



Solution

Hi  fahmi,

Has Suraj was saying, if you are updating just one Profile in the Profile Entity then use number 2. If you want to update more than one Profile (e.g. change the Password attribute of multiple Profiles) use number 1.

Cheers,

José

Solution