[Simple Reports With PDF] Can't manipulate font size

[Simple Reports With PDF] Can't manipulate font size

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 2017-01-05 by Huarlem Lima
9 votes
Published on 2017-01-05 by Huarlem Lima

When using simple reports with PDF. I can't manipulate the font size in the A4 layout. I've tried the Style Sheet editor, using "style" in extended properties, using web blocks that are styled all to no avail.

How can I style the font size? 

Hi Talis,

Could you please provide the CSS code you are using in the Style.

Shashank... 

Solution

Hi Talis,

The '!important' keyword is spread out in the css of the PrintMenu Web block and thus it does not allow you to change some of the properties of the css (e.g the font-size is an example of that):

To do what you want, you will have to edit the css of the PrintMenu and remove the '!important' from the css. Don't know the implications of removing that keyword from there in the layout of the page and in the layout of the pdf. You have to try it.

Cheers,

José

Solution

José Costa wrote:

Hi Talis,

The '!important' keyword is spread out in the css of the PrintMenu Web block and thus it does not allow you to change some of the properties of the css (e.g the font-size is an example of that):

To do what you want, you will have to edit the css of the PrintMenu and remove the '!important' from the css. Don't know the implications of removing that keyword from there in the layout of the page and in the layout of the pdf. You have to try it.

Cheers,

José

There we have it!!! That solved my issue, thanks.